CO2 GLOCK AIRSOFT PISTOL. 500 FPS AIRSOFT SNIPER RIFLE.
Co2 Glock Airsoft Pistol
- Airsoft refers to a class of replica air powered guns that originated from Japan (although the origins go back to the US in the 70s). The power levels are way below those of traditional airguns, but the guns are 1:1 scale copies of original pistols, rather than original designs.
- Generalised connotation for the sport of Airsoft.
- Airsoft is primarily a recreational activity with replica firearms that shoot plastic BBs that are often used for personal collection, gaming (similar to paintball), or professional training purposes (military simulations, a.k.a. MilSim, and police training exercises).
- A handgun, typically with a chamber integrated in the barrel, a semi-automatic action and a box magazine; The mechanical component of a fuse in a bomb or torpedo responsible for firing the detonator; a creative and unpredictable jokester, a constant source of entertainment and surprises; A
- Shoot (someone) with a pistol
- a firearm that is held and fired with one hand
- A handgun is a firearm designed to be held and operated by one hand, with the other hand optionally supporting the shooting hand.
- The Glock is a series of semi-automatic pistols designed and produced by Glock Ges.m.b.H., located in Deutsch-Wagram, Austria. The company’s founder, engineer Gaston Glock, had no experience with firearms design or manufacture at the time their first pistol, the Glock 17, was being prototyped.
- amazing blog, i’ll be back again soon thank you! »
- abbreviation of Glockenspiel (English, German)
- Carbon dioxide (chemical formula CO2) is a chemical compound composed of two oxygen atoms covalently bonded to a single carbon atom. It is a gas at standard temperature and pressure and exists in Earth’s atmosphere in this state. CO2 is a trace gas comprising 0.039% of the atmosphere.
- carbon dioxide: a heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances; absorbed from the air by plants in photosynthesis
- Carbon dioxide. See Appendix B: “Basic Measurement Equipment” and Appendix E: “Typical Indoor Air Pollutants,” for more information.
Glock with ammo
Glock Model 33